How to Juggle Buying and Selling in Colorado Springs



Interested in buying a home? GO HERE to perform a Full Home Search, or if you're considering selling, CLICK HERE to receive a Free Home Value Report. For any other questions, please reach out to me at (719) 299-5778, or email me at Donny@IntegrityTeam.net.

I'm often asked the question, "Is it best to sell a house before you've moved out or after?" This question comes up quite frequently with both buyers and sellers, so I'm going to answer it for you today.

The answer to the above questions is... it depends. There are several factors that come into play when selling your home. One of these is the size of your home vs. the size of your things. A small house with big furniture may seem smaller still, so we might factor that in when deciding whether you should vacate the home first. 

However, it's much easier for a client to visualize living in a home if your stuff is not there, so that could be a factor as well. I would love the chance to come see your property face-to-face, look at your things, and evaluate the situation together so we can determine your best path of action.  Depending on your situation, it may be best for you to move before you buy, or vice versa.  

If you have any questions, give me a call when you have a moment and I'd be happy to help you out. I look forward to hearing from you soon!